Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Soiled

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Grandpa drove Mommy and I to Home Depot so that we could buy some grass seed and several bags of soil. Once we got back, we had fun 'soiling the yard'... I wasn't very good with the grass seed, though. Mommy set up the sprinkler, and I engaged in a traditional rite of childhood by running through the sprinkler for the first time in my life. I loved it, but nobody appreciated all of the dirt and mud I tracked through the house.

After another picnic on the front yard and more playing outside, we waited around for Daddy to come home from work, enjoyed some dinner, talked to Cool Uncle Gareth over the computer, and then Daddy took me out for ice cream! I really love it when Daddy does stuff like that.

Listening to: Guillemots - Red


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!