Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Spooky Swamp

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I crawled into bed with Mommy last night, kicking Daddy to the couch... he was kinda grumpy and prickly all day long. Maybe there's a connection. Anyway, this morning Mommy and Daddy and Cinnamon Bunny and I went to visit Babak so that Mommy could get her back fixed. There was a surprise total transit strike last night, so the traffic and parking was awful. We somehow managed to get to Best Buy and Linens N' Things before heading home for lunch.

We made it out of the city and went for an okay hike up north... I was kinda afraid of a swamp, not into walking so much, and really slow. Somehow my folks dragged me out of the forest and we drove all the way home again. Daddy and I did some grocery shopping, and I kinda tested his nerves by acting up at the checkout counter.

At bedtime, I was pretty wound-up... Mommy stayed with me, though - she stayed so long that she totally fell asleep (with her contacts in) for hours and hours.

Hopefully the transit strike will end tomorrow and this now-furious public can go back to normal.

Listening to: Ministry - Cover-Up


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!