Sunday, April 06, 2008

Spring Hike...?

[As transcribed by Daddy[]

Finally, after close to six months (!) of winter, we had some real honest-to-goodness spring weather. Mommy and I did some work outside, raking leaves and mulch and whatnot, and then Daddy drove us first for a quick visit to Babak's office, and then out to the mall to buy me a new pair of shoes!

Once we found said pair of shoes (and some bubble tea) we decided to eat some 'healthy' food at the food court. It went as well as could have been expected. Next, we loaded into the car and drove up North so that we could have a decent hike!

We found an old trail that we loved, and enjoyed it again, despite the fact that it was covered in snow and slush still. We walked for about 45 minutes before I got kinda tired, freaked out by some sort of fuzzy willow-bud thing, and went home. I snoozed in the car.

Before the day was out, I had drawn an amazing jack-o-lantern that I think Mommy's going to try to sew. Won't that be cool?!

Listening to: Does It Offend You, Yeah? - You Have No Idea What You're Getting Into


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!