Saturday, April 12, 2008

Super Emma!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I snuck into bed with my folks late last night, and even managed to sleep in a little bit, which was a special treat for all. Once Mommy and I were up, though, it was time to get the house in order for our dinner guests.

The place wasn't as bad as we thought - we had the place in ship-shape pretty quickly. I helped as much as I could (...or something) and later in the afternoon, Mommy and I took the bus out to the butcher to buy some sausage for the pizza we were making.

Juha and Samantha and new baby Emma came over first, and we all had a nice visit. I really liked the baby, and especially liked it when proud papa Juha would make her fly around "Super-Emma!" style. Daddy and Leslie came home from work, and we all had a great visit and a really nice dinner (I was pretty tired & wired and snuck a few cookies early, though). Poor Basil, on the other hand, was really really freaked out by the baby. I think she brought back stressful memories of baby Clover!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!