Thursday, April 17, 2008

Teaching Leslie to Draw

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Last year, when Daddy wasn't working and had a few months off between jobs, the spring yardwork seemed to get done a lot faster. For what seemed like the fiftieth day in a row, Mommy and I raked leaves outside, and for what seemed like the sixtieth day in a row, I got bored. Eventually I gave up and went over to my grandparents' and hung out with them... did some drawing, some jumping on the bed. The usual.

After lunch, Mommy and I did some quick tidying of the house before Leslie arrived in the later afternoon. I asked her to draw me some pictures, corrected her 'mistakes' and taught her how to draw people properly. Daddy came home and we all had dinner. I was out like a light at bedtime!


1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I drew a flower and she said, "That's not something, Leslie."

*sigh*

8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!