Thursday, April 10, 2008

Too Cool for The Monkey Song

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So, Mommy and I were in the middle of breakfast when we realized that we had playschool today, and almost completely forgot about it! We rushed through a rainstorm to get there and arrived a bit late, but had a lot of fun. The sheer amount of kids there kinda made me a little antsy, but it didn't stop me from giving an impromptu performance of "Itsy Bitsy Spider (Salad Bowl Version)" for everyone present. I learned a new song (something about Monkeys in trees) but claim to be "too old" for it. Too cool is more like it.

Grandpa surprised us and gave us a ride home (where we were greeted by some cool mail), and after I had some lunch and Mommy and I did some raking outside. I watched some TV and played some video games briefly... Mommy and I took advantage of the progressively sunnier and warmer weather to take a few walks. We even went to meet Daddy on his walk home from work.

After dinner (poor Daddy couldn't eat much after his freak free lunch), I watched one of Daddy's new DVDs with him. Fun stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!