Saturday, April 05, 2008

You put the Lime in the Papercut

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was rainy, windy, and snowy outside today, so Mommy and I stayed inside and finally got caught up on a week's worth of housework and laundry and dirty dishes and stuff. We even hung some cute new decorations that Mommy made!

I was helping Mommy with some food when I started yelling and screaming today... turns out I managed to get lime juice inside a previously undetected papercut. It took me quite a while to calm down from that, and for the rest of the day my emotional barometer was pretty askew...

...which also became evident when I chomped down on my finger while eating dinner. I screamed and cried - it took a quick game of "The Jump On The Heads Game" to feel better. I like Kirby, but Mario's a good panger.*

*Panger
pang·er / Pronunciation[pang-er]
–noun
1. a person or thing that pangs.
2. Informal.
a. a disadvantageous point or circumstance, usually concealed or unnoticed: The tickets are free, but the panger is that you have to wait in line for hours to get them.
b. a surprising change or turn of events: The panger was that their friends knew it before they did.

[Origin: 2008; orig. Clover Long]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!