Monday, May 26, 2008

Crickets & Cliffs

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Nobody had to ask me twice if I wanted to go for a picnic today. We stopped by a supermarket, loaded up with goodies, and drove out to a little town outside of Georgetown for a lovely picnic and then an interesting hike alongside a scary gorge/cliff system and then through a field brimming with thousands of crickets - poor Daddy (who doesn't usually get bothered by crickets) really started to get the creepy crawlies... which was a double-whammy after Basil seemed to come so close to jumping down those cliffs.

I snoozed in the car on the way back - once we got home we hung out for a bit before heading out to do some grocery shopping. Before dinner I got shy and nervous around Gammy and Grandpa's dinner guest Reggie, we had some dinner, watched the Mars landing, and went to bed.

Listening to: The Ting-Tings - We Started Nothing


1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

That sounds like a pretty exciting day! When you have a chance, I wonder if you would ask Tonya to send me her e-mail address. She signed up to paticipate in a sheet swap I'm running, but I inadvertantly deleted her address (and I need it to send her the swap information). I really appreciate your help with this. Please let her know that I'm sorry for such a silly mistake! :)

10:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!