Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Day With Daddy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Neither Basil or I could sleep last night - Mommy ended up kinda staying up with us and trying to get s to both calm down. In the morning, we had an average Saturday, and then after lunch we all parted ways - Mommy went out fabric shopping with Leslie, and Daddy and I went to the mall for some bubble tea and clothing for him to wear in Cannes.

After the mall, Daddy and I paid a visit to Corrin and her parents, who were happy to see us - Daddy and Corrin and Corrin's Dad and I had a fun time playing in a nearby park and playground. I booted some kid in the head who didn't have the sense not to run in front of me while I was swingin'. We went back to Corrin's house, had some snacks and stuff, said good-bye, and went to pick up Mommy and Leslie. I conked out in the car.

A restaurant could not be decided upon, so we ended up driving too far - I slept too long and woke up grumpy, and window for dinner (Leslie had to be somewhere) almost vanished to nothing. After we ordered food, I asked to go home... we got it to go, and poor Leslie had to eat her tuna wrap out of a styrofoam container on her way out for the evening. But still - by all reports, she and Mommy had a nice day (as did Daddy & I) so... a good day.

Listening to: The Dresden Dolls - No, Virginia...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!