Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Freakout = Headache

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I was sweet, polite, and very cute with my parents... I was sad to see Daddy go back to work, but wasn't, like, awful about it. At one point, I even managed to sneeze bran flakes in Mommy's face and laugh about it. The drama came later, when I asked Mommy something, she asked me to wait a second, and I threw a book across the room - she sent me to my room, I calmed down, apologized ten seconds later, and was told to stay in my room until Mommy told me to come out. That caused me to REALLY freak out, and caused Mommy to get a terrible headache that she kept all day long.

I eventually fell asleep while exiled in my room - when I woke, Mommy and I pulled off a cool detente until Daddy came home from work. We had a nice evening together - we ate dinner, did the grocery shopping and other errands, and then came home and I went to bed (although I didn't actually sleep for several hours).

Listening to: Sam Roberts - Love At The End Of The World


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!