Sunday, May 11, 2008

Great-Grandmother's Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and Daddy and I loaded up into one car, and we followed Gammy and Grandpa (in another car) to Guelph, so that we could take G.G. to lunch at a lovely beach-front restaurant (they even gave me toys to play with). It was a nice meal, and I was very well-behaved - I impressed G.G. with how smart I am and how much I've grown.

On the way home, Mommy and Daddy and I stopped by a trail just outside Cambridge for a nice hike through a meadow and by a little pond. Daddy took so many photos, there's no way he can prepare them for blogging tonight!

After we came home (I slept through the weekend traffic on the way), Daddy went to pick up Leslie while Mommy and I hung out at home. They brought Chinese food home with them, which we ate and then did some Mother's Day shopping. I helped Mommy pick out some new jammies, and I picked out some fun cards. We were all pretty exhausted at the end of the day, and are looking forward to Mother's Day!

Listening to: Royal Wood - A Good Enough Day


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!