Thursday, May 29, 2008

I had a bad day?!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I started off the day by baking a batch of muffins to take to our final Playschool session of the season. They went over well, but getting to see Julie and Sarah and making paper a paper crown at craft time made me happier. When we left, I got upset that there was no stroller for me to ride in (Playschool kinda tires me out). Despite the customary grilled cheese sandwich on the way home, I was put into a pretty fragile mood.

Things progressed from there... my mood was volatile. It came to something of a head when I got mad at Mommy (for some reason), yellled at her, and threw a pot of grass-seed. Obviously, it got me sent to my room.

I was happy when Daddy came home, because he provided some outdoor entertainment (the TV was off-limits) before dinner. I threw another fit before bed... Mommy told Daddy that I had been having a bad day, which I responded to with shocked and disappointed surprise: "Awww, I had a bad day?!" Daddy read a new book to me and before long I was out like a light.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!