Thursday, May 15, 2008

Impressing Cool Uncle Gareth

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to playschool today... but found ourselves locked out, along with everyone else. It was okay, though... Julie and Sarah were there, and eventually someone showed up with a key, so things went as usual. We stopped by Richard & Lucie's gallery on the way home, but they weren't around, and then grabbed some pizza for lunch.

Mommy and I came home, had a regular quiet afternoon - played games, did some tidying, the usual - and then I went and visited Gammy, and we waited for Grandpa to arrive with Cool Uncle Gareth. Once he arrived, I was overjoyed - to say I was excited to see him is a huuuuge understatement. As soon as he walked in the door I didn't let him out of my sight, and stuck to him like glue! He was pretty awesome playing with me and stuff. I really impressed him with my reading and internet skills.

I was so wound up at the end of the day, Mommy didn't think I'd ever fall asleep... but I did!

Listening to: Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - Music From The Motion Picture Soundtrack


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!