Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Jello and Pastries Deal

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After Mommy finished her exercises today, we had a nice picnic lunch outside at my insistence. Somehow I got it into my head that I wanted to eat Jello (which I asked Daddy to make the minute he got out of bed this morning) and pastries... the Jello was devoured and enjoyed during the picnic.

Mommy and I planned to go to the park after lunch, but Gammy and Grandpa were out and couldn't look after Basil, who came down with some weird sort of facial-rash thing. I was pretty upset... eventually, though, Gammy and Grandpa came home and we went to the park anyway. There were no other kids there, but I had fun nonetheless.

After Daddy came home from work, I refused to pee on the potty for some reason. Daddy made a deal with me - I'd pee on the potty in exchange for Jello and Pastries. So... we had Jello for dessert at dinner, and went out for "pastries" at Starbucks before bed.

Listening to: Scarlett Johansson - Anywhere I Lay My Head


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!