Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Long-Weekend Traffic

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We had a nice muffin breakfast this morning (care of Mommy & I), and a nice lunch care of Gammy - but the weather was still awful, and we couldn't do too much outside or anything... although I did manage to get down to the dock one more time to throw blades of grass to the fishes, and to visit the horses. Get this - it even briefly snowed on us. Crazy.

We got everything together, packed up the car, and headed home from the cottage. At first it was a quick n' easy drive, but then we hit MAJOR long-weekend traffic. I started getting antsy, Basil started bothering the heck out of me, and Mommy's headache started to get the better of her. We bailed on the highway and took side-roads home - once we were movin', we were all a lot happier.

Once we were home, I was happy to see Nee-Nee again, and we joined Gammy and Grandpa for Thai takeout, which was great. I was happy to go to sleep in my own bed, too.

Overall the weekend was pretty good - *I* had a good time, even if I was cooped up due to the weather. I think my parents were a little exhausted from having to keep me entertained... but thank goodness we had Gammy and Grandpa and Cool Uncle Gareth with us!

Listening to: The Cardigans - Best Of


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!