Friday, May 23, 2008

The Missing Booster Juice Franchise

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Two breakfasts today - followed by helping Mommy do some video game exercises and stuff. The two of us took a nice walk to the corner store and bought some flowers - I tried to con her into buying candy, but it didn't work. We had a nice afternoon, but pretty late in the day I had a moment of frustration with the computer and threw the mouse. Mommy sent me to my room, where I screamed a bit, and Basil threw up in the other room - anyway, long story short, Mommy calmed me down and I accidentally had a nap, kinda.

Daddy came home from work and was there to wake me up - I was happy to see him and forgot all about whatever was making me so mad. The two of us played tag outside until it was time for dinner. After dinner we went in search of the juice place on Queen Street, only to find that it isn't there anymore. I got ice cream instead.

Listening to: King's X - XV


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!