Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mood Upswing

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Things weren't lookin' too good this morning. I was in bed with my folks at an ugodly hour, jumping up and down on 'em, trying to get them to wake up. I didn't want Daddy to go to work, and was pretty rude to him as he left. Mommy and I had some words... and then the mood forecast really improved. For the rest of the day, I was a great kid!

The weather was gray and drizzly... I persuaded Mommy to go outside and play tag with me in the rain, but she sure didn't last long. Despite being stuck inside, though, I didn't watch too much TV or play too many video games... I helped tidy my room as Mommy cleaned the kitchen.

After Daddy came home from work, he took Mommy and I out for sushi. The meal was pretty sub-par, but my parents are hard-pressed to remember the last time I behaved so well at a restaurant. I mean - I'm never a monster or anything, but I was just so well behaved!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!