Thursday, May 08, 2008

Naked Cleanup

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy wasn't really feeling up to taking me to playschool today, so we hung out at home and prepared to continue painting my bedroom. I can't say that I'm as into second or third coats of paint - there's something lame about just putting more yellow on top of yellow.

Anyway, we got things nicely completed, and then Mommy started moving all of the junk back into my room. I left the room, took all my clothes off save for a cowboy hat, came back in, saw the mess, and accused Mommy of making it just so I would have to clean it up. I even called Daddy to complain.

We had something of a misunderstanding over having a bath, but other than that, things were calm. I hung out with my grandparents and played with the new toy high chair I got yesterday... it made up for not seeing Daddy, who was busy winning a trip to France at some award ceremony!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!