Sunday, May 04, 2008

New Glasses / New Car

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy has a really bad head-cold to show for the mentally exhausting and stressful week at work. Mommy and I decided to let him sleep in, which he really appreciated.

Once he was awake, we got him dressed and showered and had him drive us to the optometrist so that Mommy and Daddy could get their eyes checked out. I was such a good girl in the waiting room and in the exam room - not only did I really impress the receptionist and eye doctor with my eye chart-reading skills, but I made my parents proud with how well I was behaved. They rewarded me with some bubble tea!

My folks dropped the GNP of a small nation on new glasses, and then we headed home for lunch. Grandpa showed off his new wheels, which he let us take back to the mall to pick up said glasses, to do the grocery shopping, and take back home again. I had a long bath before bed, and listened as an over-medicated Daddy read to me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!