Monday, May 05, 2008

Not The Slowest

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Now that grandpa has a new car, it became high time that Mommy and Daddy and I clean all of the dog hair and mess WE left out of the Golf before he gives it back. So - Mommy and Grandpa did all the word, while Daddy shuffled around after me like a sick, congested, exhausted, miserable zombie. Eventually hunger got the better of Mommy, and she went in for lunch and Daddy took over for her in the Golf. I stayed far away from the cleaning process - the sound of that vacuum terrifies me!

We ended up going out for a drive - the DVP was shut down, so traffic was kinda thick, but we finally made it to the Rouge Park Cedar Trail after grabbing some vitamin-c for Daddy. The hike was nice, and for once I wasn't the slowest walker - that honour went to Daddy!

We came home for Dinner, I had some bladder-related accidents, and Daddy moped around like a lump. Still, it was a decent weekend.

Listening to: Islands - Arm's Way


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!