Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Painting My Bedroom

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was paint-day - Mommy and I moved all of the toys and junk out of my room and started painting my bedroom 'banana split' yellow! Not only did I have one heck of a real blast (painting with my own little brushes and stuff, clad in old clothes), but I was also a real help to Mommy. I offered lots of encouragement, I avoided making too much of a mess, and didn't have any tantrums or fights. I was even great about using the potty!

To celebrate what a good girl I was being, Mommy and Daddy took me to the toy store at the end of the day. I was having a real blast - 'oohing and aahing' at everything that caught my eye. I got so excited that I forgot that I had to pee... and had an accident right there in the store. There were some tears and some apologies, and my parents smuggled me outta there without any underpants on. Ah well... such are the travails of growing up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!