Tuesday, May 06, 2008

[Playing tag is] Hard Work

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was sad to send Daddy off to work today, but I had no choice - Mommy kept my spirits up by spending most of the day outside with me. We started moving some rocks around, and before we knew it, we had done more landscaping over the course of one day than my parents have done in the past two years combined! We built a stone path, several flowerbeds, re-seeded big chunks of the yard, and cleared away a lot of clutter. I made friends with some worms, called Nana on the phone, played in my sandbox, and played several games of tag.

As if that wasn't enough, Mommy and I went to Home Depot to get some paint for my room, too. Insane! The two of us had a few spats and minor tiffs, but despite being exhausted, I kept it together pretty well. Once Daddy came home from work, we snuggled on the couch, played outside a lot, ate some dinner, and I finally crashed. Like I told Daddy - "Playing tag is hard work."

Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - The Slip


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!