Friday, May 16, 2008

Really Boring

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Man, did I ever eat a big bowl of oatmeal this morning. Have mercy!

To prepare for tomorrow's trip to the cottage (sorry in advance if the blog doesn't updated for the next few days... we probably won't have internet), Mommy and I took the bus to No Frills (which I have often seen, due to the large bananas painted on the side) to do some grocery shopping. We walked home, stopping at the toy store (where we bought puzzles and stuff in case of rainy weather) and a quilting store, which I claimed was "Really boring". A nice lady there distracted me long enough that Mommy could buy some new needles.

After lunch, Mommy and I had a slightly contentious afternoon - when Daddy came home from work, I was extremely happy to play with him in my room. After a lovely dinner, we headed out to the grocery store to get all the groceries we couldn't find at No Frills.

Much like the quilting store, I decided that hanging out in our apartment was also "Really boring."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!