Sunday, May 18, 2008

Repookeration

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Gammy made us all French toast and bacon for breakfast, which was great... but the gray, rainy weather kept us all inside for most of the day. I went with Mommy and Daddy and Gareth to Huntsville to run some errands, but overall the day can be characterized by my impatience to do something and my exhaustion - which came when the rain cleared and we all went for many walks. I even went fishing with Daddy and Grandpa and Gareth - I invented a game where I tied blades of grass in knots and threw them to the fish.

Aunt Wendy and Aunt Roger joined us all for dinner and some walks... I got to see the deer up close again, and I peed all over the shuffleboard court. I was out like a light an hour before bedtime! Time for everyone to "Repookerate."

Listening to: Aimee Mann - Whatever


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!