Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Scribble of Fury

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was really upset that Daddy had to go to work today - I missed him, plus Mommy isn't nearly as good at providing funny voices for my toys. I wasn't as cranky as I was yesterday, but was still a little 'off' - at one point, Mommy and I got into it and I tried to throw my little folding chair across the room in anger... and only ended up getting it kinda wrapped around my head. Mommy sent me to my room - I was so mad, I marched over to my easel, took the lid off a marker, furiously scribbled a line on a sheet of paper, and then stormed off to my room.

In the afternoon, when Mommy put off going for a walk due to an imminent rainstorm, I threw another fit and was sent to my room to have a nap. I got confused, and thought I was being punished for stealing chocolate off of the kitchen counter and leaving it around for Basil. Which I also did, incidentally.

After Daddy came home from work, we went for a meeting at the bank and then did some quick grocery shopping. Once again, I was slow to fall asleep at bedtime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!