Friday, May 09, 2008

Singing Gareth Toy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was a nice day today - Mommy and I played a lot of games outside. My sandbox was fun, we made volcano out of dirt, and Gammy even joined us for some fun. A package came by courier today - but it wasn't for me, which made me sad. It was okay, though - when Daddy came home from work today (late) he brought a box of pastries home for me. That cheered me up!

The other day I was playing with my toys in my now-reconstructed room and started making this horrible shrieking noise. Mommy came into the room and asked me to cut it out - I explained to her that my "Uncle Gareth" toy was trying to "Sing."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!