Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Songs about Napkins and Peaches

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was a quiet day... the weather was nice, so Mommy and I did some playing outside. We went to the corner store to buy a lollipop at one point, and I kid you not - I willingly chose the smallest one there (but got a second, free one for being cute).

Mommy actually made vegetable tempura for dinner, which I loved. She also attempted to make miso soup... I agreed with her that it wasn't very good right before devouring a huge bowl of it.

Before bed, I had a weird request of Daddy - I asked him to pretend to play guitar (using his guitar game) and mime/accompany his new music DVD while I danced to songs about napkins and peaches. You kinda had to be there... it was cute, but definately weird.

Listening to: Zappa Plays Zappa


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!