Saturday, May 10, 2008

Spaghetti with Noodles

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Not much to talk about today - Mommy and I had a pretty quiet day with nothing out of the ordinary happening. We all slept in a little this morning. While circling the house, I told Mommy I wanted 'spaghetti with noodles' for lunch... Mom said "Sweetie, spaghetti IS noodles" to which I replied "...yeah - I want spaghetti with noodles."

Mommy painted my antique toy crib today - I was annoyed that I didn't get to help, but Mommy only had one brush left after all of the room-painting over the past few days.

I didn't see Daddy tonight... he came home from work pretty late, hopefully capping the end to an exhausting week fraught with stress, panic, worry, lack of sleep and food, and some seriously hard life-changing decisions that had to be made for all of us. Let's all hope he made the right choices, didn't make terrible mistakes, and can finally enjoy the fact that he won a trip to Cannes the other day. Anyway, we've got the weekend to spend together!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!