Saturday, May 03, 2008

The Streaker

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was funky today (not smelly or musically inclined, but kinda 'down') and feels like she was a 'bad Mommy' - her headache got the better of her and she kinda hibernated-while-awake and let me watch television and play video games and stuff. I even played a cool old video game that Daddy made years ago.

I had a nice shower with Mommy today (showers are my favourite, all of a sudden), and once I was out, I took off like a shot and ran through the entire house, laughing and giggling the whole time! I dunno what it is with little kids and nudity, but... s'funny.

After Daddy came home (late) from another crazy and hectic day of work, we ate dinner and we ran a few errands together. He's getting sick... hopefully it's nuthin' he's gonna pass on to Mommy or I.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!