Friday, May 30, 2008

Sudoku Loop

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went outside this morning... while I played in my sandbox, she did some Sudoku puzzles. I walked over to her, sat down in the chair next to hers, and said "What would you like to do today, Mommy?" and she replied "Well, right now I'd like to do my Sudoku puzzles." And I said "Alright." I sat there quietly for a few moments, before exclaiming "I Know! We should go to the playground!" Mommy responded with a laugh - "Maybe, sweetie, but first I'd like to finish these Sudoku puzzles." And I said "Alright." I sat there quietly for a few moments, before exclaiming "I Know! We should go to the playground!" Mommy responded with a laugh - "Maybe, sweetie, but first I'd like to finish these Sudoku puzzles." And I said "Alright." I sat there quietly for a few moments, before exclaiming "I Know! We should go to the playground!" Mommy responded with a laugh - "Maybe, sweetie, but first I'd like to finish these Sudoku puzzles."

After Daddy came home from work, we blew bubbles in the back yard. I blew the biggest bubbles I've ever seen in the whole world, or so I claim.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!