Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Table of Contents

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to Playschool this morning - one of the little girls (Anna) had a birthday, and as a result, we all got banana cupcakes! Awesome! A little boy (John?) spent most of the time just wailing away... several minutes later, Mommy developed a killer headache. I'm not saying the kid's wailing caused it... ...I'm just sayin'.

After a stop for lunch and to drop off some parcels at the post office, Mommy and I had a quiet afternoon that consisted of her having a headache and me being very good about it. I played with my grandparents a bit, went with Daddy to pick up some dinner, and had multiple baths throughout the day.

When Daddy read to me before bed, I specifically asked him "Not to read the Table of Contents." I don't like the Table of Contents.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!