Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tribacchus Perfecta

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Before anyone could take off and go to work this morning, I went over to Gammy and Grandpa's and made friends with Reggie, who I'm suddenly not so shy around anymore. Instead of running circles around Mommy while she exercised, I sat and watched and even kinda helped and took part!

After lunch, Mommy and I had a lovely nap together. We woke up, did some yard tidying, and when Evan (my new name for 'Daddy') came home from work, we played pirates in the back yard. After a picnic dinner (which I hardly touched) we all took Basil for a walk around the block.

While Daddy went to the store to get us some ice cream, Mommy and I did some cloud-gazing on the front yard and I invented an acrobatic manoeuver called the "Tribacchus", which is kinda hard to explain - it just involved a lot of flopping around on the grass.

My parents have been singing pop song-lullabyes to me since I was born... yesterday, for the first time, I requested one by name ("All You Clowns" / "The Bug Song") and sang it with Mommy. Very special.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!