Monday, May 12, 2008

Unhappy Mother's Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy and I kinda let Mommy sleep in today - he shoulda known from my unwillingness to take part in any Mother's Day stuff that I wasn't ging to be exactly co-operative with anything. I kinda half-assed signing cards for Mommy and Gammy, and wasn't into helping Daddy make eggs (which were a miserable failure) for breakfast.

Things only got kinda worse from there. I was whiny, demanding, short-tempered, and cranky - I did this fake-crying thing whenever anything wouldn't go my way, which made my parents pretty aggravated. After leftover Chinese food for lunch, Daddy and Gammy picked up an awesome basket of fruit for Mommy, and then my folks took me for a drive to try to get me to sleep.

By the time the car's gas tank had emptied, I was finally asleep... and woke up just when we were re-fueling. We came home, and I was still a bit goofy... after dinner, I fought an early bedtime. Daddy has agreed to re-schedule a do-over Mother's Day on Father's Day.

Listening to: Ben Folds - Supersunnyspeedgraphic


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!