Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Waiting for Evan

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Uh-oh... Mommy woke up with something of a headache again today. Fortunately, it wasn't too bad, and she wasn't really put out of commission or anything. We managed to take a nice walk to the corner store, where we were surprised to discover that they sell fresh herbs - which saves us one trip to the organic grocer to buy cilantro in order to make Cool Uncle Gareth's taco recipe.

I played outside in my sandbox for a while today - as a result, I had to have a bath, in which I washed my own hair. 'Twas kinda funny. I repeatedly asked Mommy when Evan was coming home, and if I could reserve him to play with me when he did. He was a little bit later than usual, but once he arrived, I made sure we got in a lot of quality time. We made funny faces together on the computer webcam, which was a real blast!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!