Thursday, May 22, 2008

We Fit

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy's headache was gone today, but she still felt kinda terrible. So... believe it or now, I went really easy on her. I never whined, I never complained, I never screamed, I never yelled, I didn't throw anything, I didn't get upset, and I was completely sweet to her today. I brought her the odd book to read, didn't really harass her about food or snacks, didn't have any pee-related accidents, and was just perfect.

I said good-bye to Cool Uncle Gareth, who headed back to Yoo Nork today... I made sure he flipped me upside-down once or twice before he left though. I'll miss him... he's my most favourite Uncle in the whole world!

Daddy came home with a new video game in tow. After dinner we played it for a bit... my folks are very surprised at how good my balance is, and how eager I am to exercise.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!