Friday, May 02, 2008

The Wedding of Franklin and Cinnamon Bunny

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the drug store today to pick out some Mother's Day cards for our family members... I picked out a few good ones, as well as some new sunglasses for Mommy and I (as if I didn't have enough) and to excitedly freak out over magazines featuring my favourite video game characters. Like - really freak out.

On the way home, we frolicked under the magnolia trees and when I found the dried-up remnants of a dandelion I had picked the day before - it made me very sad. I made a wish on another dandelion that we could have pizza for lunch (this is right after Mommy and I bought a pizza for that express purpose, mind you).

After lunch and some alone time, I emerged from my room to inform Mommy that my toys Franklin and Cinnamon Bunny had gotten married (I later reported that they went to a roller coaster on their honeymoon). There were no witnesses, and I'm being pretty cagey regarding who actually performed the ceremony.

After Daddy came home from one CRAZY day at work, we hung out some, had a bath, and after I went to bed I actually started sleepwalking through the kitchen (!) as my folks watched their favourite show. Wow!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!