Monday, May 19, 2008

Wombats Waddle when they Wiggle

[As transcribed by Daddy]

There was just enough dry weather this morning for a quick walk after Daddy made us all breakfast. He and Cool Uncle Gareth and went to the dock, and within minutes, Cool Uncle Gareth caught the biggest fish I had ever seen outside of the zoo! We were shocked - but Bass aren't in season, so I helped hum put it back in the water. I thought the reason you caught fish was to keep them as pets in the sink.

After lunch, the rain has really started coming down. I fought Mommy on having a nap - eventually I succumbed. Being cooped up sucks. After I woke, Grandpa and Mommy and I joined Cool Uncle Gareth and Daddy for a cold and rainy game of Frisbee Golf in the woods. We all got confused about the tees and holes, but Gareth beat the pants off of Daddy anyway and then made up a new song with me - "Wombats Waddle when they Wiggle."

After a glorious rib dinner, I had a mini dance party in the living room - my parents and Gareth took me on a dusk drive around the bay, where we saw tons and tons of deer! I fought sleep again... and didn't pass out until ten!

Listening to: Filter - Anthems For The Damned


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!