Saturday, May 17, 2008

The World Named of Clover

[As Transcribed by Daddy]

We were up and ready to go pretty early this morning... we loaded up the car and drove out to Muskoka just before lunch (which we had in Bracebridge) and somehow managed to avoid all manner of long-weekend traffic!

We were very happy to get to the cottage... once we arrived we played and played and explored! We found some swings, a field to run in, and another cottage with the same name as me! I declared the place "The World Named of Clover".

Gammy and Grandpa and Cool Uncle Gareth arrived before dinner and joined us in the merriment. There was more walking and exploring, lots of photo taking... and I even got to see chickens, cats, horses, and the tamest deer any of us have ever encountered!

Listening to: Death Cab for Cutie - Narrow Stairs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!