Friday, June 13, 2008

Richard Who?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After an uneventful morning, Mommy and I were off to the drug store to get some groceries, but on the way there I informed her that we desperately needed to go to Home Depot to pick up paint chips for my room. So... we did!

On the way home, we stopped by Richard & Lucie's gallery, seeing as how it's been ages since we saw them. I was really happy to see Lucie, but a bit wary around Richard... Mommy suspects I may not exactly remember him, or something. Who knows.

I had a lollipop and a resulting sugar rush, which explains why I so animated and excited while playing with a balloon outside, and after Evan came home from work (with a yoga mat), he joined us for a picnic dinner out on the backyard. We drove to Canadian Tire to buy a cheap tent, but I threw a huge tantrum on the way home. Mommy fell asleep with me while putting me to bed.

Listening to: Sloan - Parallel Play


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!