Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Bathing Suit

[As transcribed by Daddy]

For what feels like the hundredth night in a row, I woke up in the middle of the night and joined my folks in bed. Once again, I was fidgety and talkative, and Mommy didn't get enough sleep as a result.

It was a gray and rainy day today - we didn't get much outside time. Late in the afternoon, while playing video games with Mommy, I fell asleep all curled up in a little ball in her lap! She was able to put me to bed and then sneak out to take Basil to the vet... I didn't wake up until after she had come home. I was feverish on-and-off today.

After Daddy joined us for dinner (we peeled potatoes together), he took Mommy and I out for a trip to Starbucks and to Old Navy, where I bought my very first real bathing suit! It's adorable!

Listening to: Radiohead - The Best Of


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!