Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Big Bad Wolf

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's another hot one out there today, and I've got a gravelly, phlegmy voice to go with it. It's actually kinda cute. After a quiet morning, Mommy and Evan and I loaded up into the car and drove (through traffic) to a nice farm and market and petting zoo just outside the city. We had a great time - Mommy made friends with a goat, I had a hard time with the yelling sheep and the stinky pigs, and got to go for an extremely bumpy tractor ride out to an 'enchanted forest' full of fairy tale dioramas and neat scenes. I was particularly afraid of the big bad wolf at the Little Red Riding Hood diorama.

We bought some snacks and went for another drive over to a nearby mall, where we did some window shopping and stuff. I slept in the car on the way home, and couldn't wait for Evan to make dinner, which he managed not to ruin.

After a nice bath, I had an extremely hard time falling asleep, what with all the day's excitement and my cold.

Listening to: The Futureheads - This Is Not The World


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!