Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hairy Potty

[As transcribed by Mommy]

Today was the first day since Daddy left that we just hung out at home. Mommy had some errands that she kept muttering about, but we never got around to it. It was an ok day, I guess, but I like it better when we go to the playground.

Since we were at home, I had to catch up on my gardening duties. I thought the weeds next door were looking a little droopy so I watered them, and everything else that looked remotely plant-like, and my sandbox, too. I always like to water my sandbox.

While we were outside, Mommy got pretty serious about cleaning up and stuff, and I got pretty bored with it, so I went inside and watched "Harry Potter and the Order of the Felix" with Gammy and NeeNee. I like that movie, but it's not as good as Snoopy.

Mommy made me some lemonade today because I love lemonade, and I helped her make a cake for Nee Nee because tomorrow is her birthday. I only got to have a teeny tiny piece, but it was yummy.

Between making the cake and eating it, after Harry Potter and Snoopy, I peed on my stool in the bathroom. And Mommy did the worst thing ever: she asked me to help clean up the pee pee! It was awful. I fought with a towel and yelled and cried so much that I forgot how to stop yelling and crying so I just yelled and cried and yelled and cried and yelled and cried. Mommy tried being mad at me; she tried snuggling me; she tried singing at me; she tried distracting me; she tried to talk to me; she tried everything to get me to stop yelling and crying until finally she gave up and left me by myself. Then I missed her, so I tried to calm down. When I was able to talk again, we cuddled for a bit then I ate dinner. That made me feel better.

After dinner I went up to say good night to Gammy, Grandpa, and Nee Nee and to ask Nee to save me some cake since Mommy figured it wasn't a good idea for me to have cake tonight, but Gammy and/or Grandpa misheard, so I got to have a very small piece.

I helped sing myself to sleep tonight. It really worked. As soon as Mommy turned my music box on, I was out like a light.

I wonder if I was sad and angry because I miss Daddy so much. I hope he comes home soon.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Clover, Daddy is coming home soon!

Paul and Daddy were up early to go to St. Tropez, but the tourism lady who reserved our tickets must have been confused - there weren't any boats to St. Tropez that day.

Later in the day, Paul went sunbathing again, so Daddy took a looooong walk down the beach, did some shopping, and took some photos.

For Dinner, Paul and Daddy ate another fancy, gluttunous meal, and then headed on over to the Japanese ad beach party for one of the strangest shows either of us have ever seen. We had a great time - Daddy was up with friends until five in the morning!

1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!