Monday, June 02, 2008

Car Picnic

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up in the middle of the night last night, got into bed with my folks, and drove them crazy. Mommy put me back to bed - once I was asleep, she went back to her bedroom, but I was right behind her. Daddy slept through most of it.

We all did some tidying after breakfast, and then we drove over to pick up Leslie and went to Aberfoyle to visit the big Antique Market there for the second year in a row. We were gonna have a picnic on the way, but the weather in Guelph was so cold and chilly that we ended up inventing the ever-popular "Car Picnic."

Mommy picked up some fabric, Leslie got some containers, and I got really bored. Everyone did their best to keep me entertained... and I did manage to charm the heck out of everyone I met there. I was happy to leave... we picked up some groceries on the way home and had a nice pizza dinner.

Listening to: Blur - Think Tank


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!