Friday, June 06, 2008

Congrats All Around

[As transcribed by Daddy]

My fever may be gone, but it really seems as though I'm coming down with something of a cold. Must be the changing weather - rainy and wet, but humid... and it's only getting hotter.

Mommy and I went back to the garden centre today for more plants, but I wasn't really interested in planting any of them. I was interested, however, in all of the new and colourful blobs of play-dough Mommy and I made today. When I wasn't getting fingerpaints everywhere, I was playing with that stuff.

After Dinner, I sang some really sweet tunes to my parents while I had a bath. Then it was off to a restless, snotty sleep.

Meanwhile... congrats to Corrin's sister and my new friend Zoe MacDermott (see photo above) for getting born yesterday morning! And across the planet over in Swaziland, congrats to my good friend Naisa and her family on the occasion of her wedding tomorrow afternoon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!