Monday, June 23, 2008

From Leslieville to Bubbleville

[As transcribed by Mommy]

Ummm... so i woke up this morning in Mommy's bed. How did that happen? I'm pretty sure I fell asleep in the tent listening to the rain. Weird. I had rice krispies for my first breakfast today, then I went upstairs where Gammy was eating oatmeal, so I came back down and asked Mommy for banana flavored yogurt. We didn't have any, but Mommy made me some yogurt with bananas, and I got mad because it wasn't oatmeal. Then I ate it. I asked for kiwis and peaches for my third breakfast, but Mommy cut me off.

We met Leslie in the afternoon in... Leslieville? I was a little confused about why Leslie has her own ville, and why I'd never been before. It was kinda boring. We went in some shops. They had invisible stairs, and I kept falling down them. Then we got a cupcake and went to the playground. That part of Leslieville was awesome! Then we took a freight car, no, a street car to Meat on the Beach. There were a lot of people in there, and I wanted to eat all of the baklava and butter tarts, so Leslie took me to Starbucks while Mommy bought the meat. Starbucks was all out of yogurt (grr!) so I got a juice instead. And some noodles.

We took the bus home where Mommy made dinner for me and Leslie, but we didn't play with my new play dough. I really wanted to watch that super hero movie again, but Mommy talked me into one about a Princess instead. It was ok for a little while, but what was really awesome was playing with soap bubbles in the bathroom sink. I got bubbles everywhere! I was so soapy and bubbly that my shirt got washed. After I got rinsed off, I ran around naked and asked to go to bed. I need my beauty sleep because Daddy is coming home tomorrow and I want to look my best. I've missed him so much, and I can't wait to see him or the presents he bought me. I really hope its pastries!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!