Friday, June 27, 2008

Gingerbread House

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I got into something a tiff this morning when I yelled at screamed at her for brushing my hair. I was sent to my room, from where I angrily bellowed "I WANT MY MOMMA!" She joined me and calmed me down, but only after pretty much the better part of the morning had passed.

After lunch, Mommy and I decided to run a few errands - we went to the drug store for some supplies, and then we went to a restaurant for a snack before heading over to Home Depot to buy some paint for our new deck furniture. I picked out the loveliest shade of 'gingerbread house'.

After we came home, I had a nice chat with Aunt Trina over the phone before dinner. I serenaded Mommy and Daddy and Basil with a bunch of songs, and then played video games with Daddy before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!