Saturday, June 07, 2008

Hacky And Coughy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up in the middle of the night with my nose all stuffed-up, and complained that I "couldn't get the boogers out of my nose." I was hacky and coughy all day long.

The heat really turned up outside... it was oppressively hot and humid. Mommy and I took a walk to the drug store to buy medicine for me, and I had to take a break on the way back. After a nice lunch, I tried to play outside but got tired in under 30 seconds and asked to have a nap. Two and a half hours later, I was off playing with my grandparents as Mommy made us all dinner!

Evan took Mommy and I out for a walk at the beach after a quick game of frisbee in the backyard. We had lots of fun - I ran and ran and would have perfectly tired myself out for bed, had I not been so sick and snotty and always coughing.

Listening to: Aimee Mann - @#%&*! Smilers


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!