Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Larry!

[As transcribed by Mommy]

Today was a great day! I got to have ice cream, not just one time, but two times! That's never happened before. The first time was at Julie's, where Mommy and I went to play and have lunch. Sara and I played like good friends today, even though Sara made me angry when she wanted to play puppets after I was all done. I had promised Mommy I would put the toys away when I was finished with them, but I couldn't because Sara was still playing! Mommy said it was ok, though, so then I was ok, too. Sara's Daddy came home, and boy is he funny. He was talking to James, and it was the silliest thing I ever saw. When it was time to leave, I remembered my promise and helped pick up the toys. Mommy was really proud of me.

In the afternoon, Mommy had some boring sewing to do, so I watched Toopy and Binoo. Then I helped Mommy and Gammy make dinner, and we all ate together. My mushroom was too yucky for me, but everything else was good.

After dinner, Grandpa drove me and Mommy to the subway station, and we took the subway to Leslie's house for her birthday. I made lots of new friends. There was lady on the subway #1, and lady on the subway #2; then at Leslie's house I met Leslie's Mommy and Daddy aka Sherry and Phil, Wesley, and Lisa. I had so much fun; I got to eat icing with ice cream, and I pulled a bunch of great books off of the shelf, but I ate too much icing to sit still and read them. I found my long lost joystick from when I was a little boy, I played the piano, and I laughed a lot. Everybody else laughed, too. Phil and Sherry had a fancy car seat, so they gave us a ride home. I talked about Halloween costumes then I fell asleep.

I love you, Daddy! I hope you're having fun in France, but Mommy and I really miss you.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great picture :) Sounds like a pretty awesome day!

Daddy and Paul went to the market and then climbed a big hill and checked out an old church/castle. Daddy went to the beach and did some walking around, and then went to the Palais to see the best advertising work from the past year. He and Paul then went to a really fancy restaurant for dinner, and then went to a couple of enormous gala parties afterwards.

He misses his family quite a lot.

6:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!