Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Zoe and Nee Nee!

[As transcribed by Mommy]

I had oatmeal today for breakfast, just like Gammy. I love Gammy! After breakfast, Mommy and I walked up to the corner store and got some flowers for Nee Nee's birthday from Aunt Wendy and Uncle Roger. I picked some flowers for Nee Nee along the way, too. And I made a nice card with a picture of Aunt Wendy and Uncle Roger to give Nee Nee with her flowers. Then Mommy and I took Basil for a nice walk through the park. We met some other nice doggies along the way. I talked a lot about eating a lollipop, but Mommy wasn't listening.

After almond butter and jam sandwiches for lunch and a bit of gardening outside, Mommy and I had a nice nap. And despite not being tired at all, I slept for 2 hours. When we woke up, Mommy and I called my cousin to Zoe to wish her a happy birthday. I sang the birthday song to her; it was pretty adorable.

In the evening we walked to Shopper's to grab a few groceries to hold us over until Daddy gets home. Then we shared a pizza for dinner, painted our toenails, and watched The Incredibles. That movie was pretty great. I liked the part with the monster the best. Now we're off to spend our second night sleeping in the tent. Good night.

I love you, Daddy!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, Daddy and his friend Paul got up early (after a late night) and took the train to Nice, which was very... uh... nice! First they went to the Modern Art Gallery, and then stopped for the ONLY time they've had lunch on the entire trip (and had Socca, a local specialty).

They went for a nice walk in the old city, and bought presents for Clover, Mommy, Nee Nee, and Gammy. They were pretty exhausted and slept on the train on the way home. They got wind of the Cannes Lions 2008 Grand Prix Winners (no love for Diamond Shreddies), had terrible frogs legs, and went to the closing gala and mingled before bed!

Daddy will be home soon!

12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!