Saturday, June 14, 2008

Holy Crap!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So, I'm playing with Nandy Panda and a bunch of my other toys, and one of them exclaimed (through me) "Holy Crap!" Mommy took note of that. It was probably Frankenstein.

We set up our (cheap) new tent out in the backyard today - it was a lot larger and actually a lot better than we expected it to be, given how much it cost. I was happy to play with my toys, read books, pretend to sleep, and watch bugs in it. I also kept busy by throwing handfuls of grass at the trees. All in all, we were outside for most of the day!

Evan and I played tennis when he got home from work, and then he joined us all for a lovely picnic outside. After my bath, when it was time for bed, I had an intense freak-out when I couldn't get unstuck from my nightgown. I then proceeded to sleep through the mother of all electrical storms.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!